To introduce the Jack Purcell Pro, Converse has partnered with Polar Skate Co on a collaboration that speaks to the clean style of the original Jack Purcell. The team at Polar chose 3 classic premium suede colorways, white midsole’s, and the traditional Jack Purcell light Blue was used on the outsole.
The shoes are co-Branded and feature:
- Jack Purcell handwritten signature on the front of the tongue
- A woven patch with the No Comply Lady on the back of the tongue
- Debossed Happy Sad faces on the rubber heel tab
- Debossed fill Logo on the suede heel stripe
• Premium suede upper for durability
• Dual density, OrthoLite® sockliner with Nike Zoom airbag in the heel for cushioning and comfort
• Traction rubber outsole for superior grip
JACK PURCELL ORIGINS
Back in the 1935, legendary Canadian badminton champion Jack Purcell was undefeated worldwide—and increasingly frustrated with the quality of badminton footwear. In designing his own athletic shoe, Purcell created a canvas and rubber sneaker with a signature "smile" across its toe—a now-iconic celebration of personal style and casual refinement.